The quality of your legal representation can have a direct impact on the quality of the outcome. With more than 35 years of combined experience in the practice of law, the attorneys at the Lowell, Massachusetts, law firm of Manzi, Seccareccio & Merwin, P.C., provide skillful representation to clients throughout Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
We understand that people come to us during the most difficult times of their lives. You can rely on us to take the burden of the legal issues off your shoulders and to help you through the process in the most efficient and stress-free manner possible. We will be there with you at every step, working tirelessly to secure a positive result in your case.
Providing Comprehensive Legal Services
In every case, we take the time to learn everything we can about your concerns and your expectations with regard to the outcome. We conduct a thorough review of your case, explain the options available to help you reach your goals and give you our best recommendation about how to proceed.
We represent clients in a wide variety of legal matters, including:
- Criminal defense: We defend clients against all types of criminal charges, including OUI, violent crimes and drug offenses.
- Restraining orders: We represent clients on all sides of these cases. Whether you need protection or defense against a restraining order, our lawyers are ready to help.
- Family law: We provide comprehensive family law representation, including divorce, child support, child custody, alimony and property division.
- Personal injury: If you have been seriously injured in an accident that happened because of another person's negligence, we will pursue full and fair compensation on your behalf.
- Landlord-tenant: We represent landlords and tenants in a broad range of cases, including evictions, lease disputes, property damage claims and rent collection.
- Civil litigation: Our civil litigation practice includes such matters as construction disputes, breach of contract and deceptive business practices under Chapter 93A, unemployment benefit disputes, among others.
When you choose our firm, your case will be handled personally by one of our experienced attorneys. Follow the links below to learn more about our attorneys and their backgrounds.
Free Initial Consultation
Want to learn more about how we can help? You can reach our Lowell office at 978-703-8517 or our Woburn office at 781-304-8864 to schedule an appointment. You can also reach us via email. Same-day appointments are available.